Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Quarter Moon: Sunday 21st February


First Quarter Moon – Sunday 21st of February
Moon in Gemini – Air
(The moon is visible from noon to midnight)
Growth

Destination: Bosque Village (Eco-Farm), near Yotatiro Pueblo, 20 minutes from Patzcuaro, on the lake, North Michocan
Mission: Wwoof Volunteer and to learn Natural Building

http://www.bosquevillage.com/

I left on the 18th from the beach to finally head into the mountains of Mexico for most likely a few months. I needed a breath of fresh air from sandy beach after sandy beach and now to have a few missions… This is my first Eco Farm that I am going to visit in Mexico. Here it runs a bit differently than most. It isn’t really a family run affair nor an eco village as their name clams. It is an American couple with a large piece of land in the mountains that host about 5-20 volunteers at a time year round. As volunteers we actually pay to stay and work here, unlike most Wwoofing farms, yet by the looks of their webpage, I was quite excited to check it out anyway. And as a plus, my Goddess friend Emily, from Sweden was already there. Thus from the 19th I will be here the next 2 weeks. My first day I arrived just before lunch and met all the other volunteers, thou not till the next day did I begin work with the others. On a daily schedule, we wake up before 8 to have breakfast in the Casita (Volunteers house with living room, library, bathroom, and kitchen) and begin work at 8:30. My mission is to learn about natural building while in Mexico and on my first day of work here, we worked with cob to build a cob house that is already half done. Yet we had no one leading us and only one girl who has a bit of experience with cob, trying to do her best to instruct the rest of us. Longer I stay here, the more I realize the lack of teachers and the majority of self teaching. As many complaints I have, along with the other volunteers, in general the place is great. What I am trying to do is focus on how my future community could run better. And with each day I know more with what I want and don’t want.


COMPOST TOLIET

Song:
Amor, Amor, Amor, Amor, Amor
El mensaje es el amor
Amar tus Hermanos… (La Luna, El Sol, Los Arboles, Los Plantos, Los Animales, La Tierra Madre)
Como tu mismo
Y yo soy amor

No comments:

Post a Comment