Monday, April 19, 2010

Cresent Moon-Monday 19th of April

Crescent Moon – April 19th
Destination: Xico

Alone along the River, left behind. I sit and ponder and learn of lessons by the river. Understand my emotions and how it feels to be excluded. To understand my past and growing as a child into the adult I am now. To understand what I am still going thro and learning and how to overcome it. Letting go of ego, giving into humility. I feel like a child, at this time, left out. I am still a child, who does feel left out in life when the ego wants to play. Poor me. Yet the river is constant, keeps flowing, the sound and rhythm never stopping. Siddhartha had many lessons by a river. I am learning by this river, right outside the doorsteps here in Xico. It is calming, soothing, and constant. Always here and always providing. I listen and learn River, thank you for your teachings. I will be back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment